Thursday, August 26, 2010

learning Japan language really waste money ?

today my friend tell me that .. 
she want to learn Japan language ..
and the junior course is about RM400 ++
(you can convert it on http://themoneyconverter.com/ )

but my mum tell me ..
you now have to study ..
later you learn too many things .. you cant take it ..


truly .. i feel sad ..
i'mma get my driving licence faster ..
then i can go work for money ..
i think if i take my money go to apply ..
i think my mum won't say waste money anymore .. (laugh)


i just want to say that ..
I WON'T WASTE MONEY ! CAUSE I REALLY WANT TO LEARN JAPAN LANGUAGE !
SO .. MUM .. I WILL LEARN IT WITH ALL MY HEART !! IT'S REAL ! TRUST ME PLEASE !


my computer wallpaper now ~ (laugh)
if you want it .. please tell me ..
i have edit it to avoid other person to use it ..
gomen ne .. (laugh)





No comments: