Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tomorrow .. Miyavi !! and .. sorry to Miyavi of my bad guitar skill .. (laugh)

tomorrow 7p.m Malaysia / China time will have Miyavi - sama live through UStream again ..
feel so happy .. (laugh)
and .. yeah .. i cant wait until tomorrow .. (laugh)


tomorrow school reopen ..
my one week holiday is end .. (laugh)


so .. recently ..
i start to learn back my guitar ..
and .. i have learnt 5 part of Miyavi - sama " Thanx Givin' Day " ..
i feel sorry to Miyavi - sama of my bad guitar skill ..
and makes the song become so horrible .. (laugh)
gomen ne ..
hontoni .. gomen ne .. Miyavi - sama ..


so .. about our band info ..
tomorrow .. (laugh)


that's all for today ..
i think .. (laugh)


ja .. oyasumi .. (_ _)Zzz






this is my cover of Miyavi - thanx Givin Day (5 part only)
bad quality .. bad guitar player .. and it is really a slow version .. (laugh)
feel free to laugh with it .. (laugh)

No comments: