Saturday, August 21, 2010

Red Box ? Steam bot ? Exam .. (laugh)

yesterday fairwell go to Red Box singing and eat steam bot ..


i am the camera girl .. so .. no me inside this photo .. (laugh)

ya .. totally .. i can't eat a lot ..
haha .. i just eat a bit of the food ..
and i was feel sooooo full then .. (laugh)
but a nice and fun day ..
and thanks to the person who send me back home again .. (laugh)

you know what ..
his hostel and my house are totally opposite way ..
so .. really thanks to he .. (laugh)

today have the exam of driving licence ..
i was soooo nervous about it ..
and it make's me having a insomnia for 2 days and i wake up in the time of 5 a.m this morning to revision ..
and .. thanks to my GOD -雅-MIYAVI .. (laugh x3 )

my cell phone wallpaper now .. (laugh)

i have pass it with a flying colour .. (i think so ? XD )
ya .. 50 question i have 45 question correct ..
and the condition is 42 question correct already pass ..

i was so happy ..
and i think that ..
i wake up on 5 a.m is totally a correct decision .. (laugh)

this's was my morning 8a.m look .. with my head set and cell phone ..
and with my back pack and jacket .. (laugh)
look sleepy and funny right ? (laugh)

No comments: