Saturday, March 12, 2011

my new necklace .. new earing & new ear piercing

hanging out with my friends today ..


sad that because of my phone problem ..
photo that i capture just now all gone ..


i can't find the photo i capture just now in every file in my photo ..


><


but it was a happy day ..


i have my new ear piercing today ..


hm ..
maybe i am always have the ear piercing ..
and i can't even feel the pain ..


><


and i get my new earing too ..
it's kinda tiny little earing ..
but it is nice ..


XDDD


and i also have my new necklace too ..
it's cost me RM40 ..
but i like the design ..
simple and trend too ..


anyway ..
i hope our hang out will comming soon again ..


XDD


new necklace ..
simple and tread right ??
XDDD

my new ear piercing ..
saw it ??
the little white dot on my ear ..

the bottom two is my new earing ..
XDD

and yes ..
my new nail polish ..
one is black another one is dark red ..
XDDD

and i gonna say that ..
my line is now kinda lag ..
is that my computer is also sad of JAPAN earth quake and tsunami ??

No comments: