Sunday, September 12, 2010

erm .. no topic on what to say .. but mix ..

after update ..
will head to bed ..
phww .. tired day ..
hehe .. and my inuyasha and kuroshitsuji is back to me again ..
OWC today return it to me .. (laugh)


hm ..
i have decide to cut my hair to become short .. 
so ..
are you supporting me ? (laugh)
nah ..
whatever .. are you support or no ..
i will still cut it ..
and NO KILLING ME because of i cut my hair short ..
cause i think that .. may have someone kill back you ..
wahahahahaha .. XD XD


hm ..
actually .. on the other hand ..
i need to choose one out of two ..
hm .. i think that i have  the answer ady ..
i will choose this .. but i will still like that ..
erm .. don't beat me if you KNOW what the mean ..
and don't beat me if you DUNO what the mean .. (laugh)
so .. if you want to beat me ..
make sure you really very very very sure about your answer ..


hm .. hm ..
so ..
i think i still have things to say ..
but my brain function is stopping now ..
and now using the CC cleaner (you know what is CC cleaner right ?) cleaning my brain .. (awful status)
haha .. so .. stop function now .. i mean for a while ..
tomorrow will be back to work again .. 


and thanks GOD ..
tomorrow class is human communication .. (easy class .. i think that ..) and english writing & study skill .. (really funny right ? but my english is totally awful .. aww ..)


and i HATE MICROECONOMICS !!! I HATE MATHS !! AND MY MATHS IS TOTALLY SUCK !!
who can help me ??? (cry)


ah ~~ 
thinking of microeconomics making me feel tired and stress out ..


thanks to ..
Yiruma - River Flows in you 
and ..
Miyavi - Itoshii Hito 
really makes me feel relax and peace ..


know what itoshii hito means ? (recently my favorite question ..)


itoshii hito is mean belove one .. (sweet ..)


and i think i gonna paste the romaji and the english translate ..
tell me if you feel it is romantic too .. 




here's the romaji .. (english translate MUST READ !!)
Itoshii hito
Nakanai de, waratte misete.
Namida ga mitakute [suki] tte ittanjanai nda yo?

Itoshii hito
Daijoubu, sabishika nanka nai desho?
Datte anata ga sabishii toki, boku mo sabishii nda yo?

Itoshii hito
Tojita me wa mada akecha dame dakanne.
Sono mama... sono mama... tte necha dame da yo (haha)

Itoshii hito
[Anata no tame nara shineru] ja nakute [anata no tame ni ikiru] koto ni shita yo.
Mochiron anata mo goissho ni, kono saki mo, sono saki mo.

Motto anata, aishiteyarina yo, boka wa sono amatta bun de i- kara.

Itoshii hito
Tatoe umarekawatta to shite mo boku wa kono boku de iru kara,
Anata mo sono anata de ite ne.
Soshite mata kono onaji koto iu nda, zutto, zuutto.

Itoshii hito
Yukkuri kono me aketegoran yo, itsumo to onaji deshou?

Sore de ii nda yo.
Sore de ii nda yo.






and here's the english translate 
Itoshii Hito = Beloved One/The One That I Love


Beloved one...Don't cry, show me your smile
If I wanted to see your tears, I wouldn't have said 'I like you', would I?

Beloved one... It's okay, you're not alone
Because when you're feeling lonely, I'll feel lonely too

Beloved one...Don't open your closed eyes
That way... that way... you can't sleep.

Beloved one...

Not 'For you I would die' but 'For you I live'
Of course, we'll be together
Before this, before that...

If you love yourself more, can I have a part of that excess love?

Beloved, beloved one...

Even if we are reincarnated
I will still be 'this' me and you will still be 'that' you
And then, I will say the same words again
Always, always..

Beloved one...Please open your eyes slowly
Isn't it the same as always?
It's fine just like this.



who can sing it to me ?? (laugh)


hm .. 
tired now ..
ja .. oyasumi .. (_ _)Zzz

No comments: