Thursday, September 2, 2010

Miyavi Single [Torture] .. my School U (laugh)

Miyavi - sama [Torture] single is almost debut ..
it will be debut on 15 sept 2010 ..
and yeah .. i wish to have it ..


the price for the single (limited and normal) is normal for me ..
but the shiping fee is totally .. expensive for me .. 
the shiping is almost cost RM50 ..
i can't afford the shiping fee .. (sad)


Miyuki tell me that ..
she want to buy for me ..
i really appreciate what she tell me ..
love she so much .. 
really thanks to she ..
but i just don't want Miyuki to waste her money because of me ..


so ..
i think .. 
i just forget about it .. (laugh)


ok ..
so ..
skip topic ..


today my Japan School Uniform have arrive ..
i mean last time i buy it online ..
then today the Uniform is come ..
i like it much ..
but i think i'm too skinny ..
and the U is a little bit big to me ..
but i still can wear it ..


so ..
here's the photo i capture ..


untie the ribbon













































i gonna tell you all ..
i always capture my photo in my home store room ..
so it may be messy ..
cause store room sun light is good on everyday ..
but my room is dark when noon ..
so ..
don't always say ..
your room is messy .. (laugh)


so ..
oyasumi .. (_ _)Zzz

No comments: