Sunday, November 14, 2010

love is complicated .. so do life ..

love is complicated ..


that's true ..


so do life is complicated too ..


what i gonna say is ..
i have a good relation with my mum .. 


but ..


on the other hand ..
i have bad relation with my mum too ..


complicated huh ?


sometime ..


is really bad relation with my mum ..
sometime the relation is too good ..


it's make me want to shout out ..
WTF is this ??


i hate my mum ..
i hate my dad ..
i hate my family ..


but ..


i love my mum too ..
i love my dad too ..
i love my family too ..


whatever ..


i love myself ..
i love my talking patter ..
i love my wearing pattern ..


but ..


i hate myself too ..


depressed about ..
when you love a person ..


but ..


the person is not loving you ..


whatever ..


seem like everyone having the same feeling before ..


right ?




if i could fly away .. i wish for it ..





No comments: