Thursday, November 25, 2010

love the way you lie .. workaholic .. true me .. where'd you go?

i was so into the song ..


" love the way you lie "


Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because i like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because i love the way you lie


so match with my mood now ..


i like the way it hurts ..
hurts ..
may help me to forget what happen between us ..


i was slowly changing into a workaholic ..


i love the feeling of busy ..
i love the feeling of always not at house ..
i love the feeling of no time to get sleep ..
i love the feeling of i forget all things and keep working and working ..


Where'd you go
I miss you so
Seems like it's been forever
That you've been gone 


yes ..
you gone ..
just today ..
you've been gone ..


my mood and word are so dark recently ..


sometime may feel tired ..
need some strong and steady shoulder for me to rest on it ..
need some warm smooth hug to let me feel better ..


need a real man giving me real security ..
reliable ..
feel secure when i was with him ..


he may be a man that know many other things ..
i may be just admire him and telling he ..
you are great ..
that's way i love you ..


hahax ..
that's just a dream ..


just gonna say sorry to someone that i hurt before or now ..
know what you give me ..
but i can't pay back to what you give to me ..
just feel that you are truly a great friend to me ..


i can laugh with you ..
i can shout with you ..
i can cry in front of you ..


crazy was something i adore of ..
it's make me feel better ..
it's let me forget all my feeling ..


ya ..
i am stress now ..
but i duno how to express it out in word ..
i just hope for a real tight hug from someone ..


alcohol .. alcohol .. alcohol ..


is that make me more happy ?


i duno ..


but just hope to get it ..
maybe it may make me feel batter ?
is that real ?


i duno ..


whatever ..
just done ..


think that i must shut up and stop talking ..
stop annoy other ..


can i be the real me ?


think that answer is a NO ..


when can i just be a real me ?


when i was facing someone that i really .. truly .. fully trust on ..
my really very great best friend ..


i just wish to escape from here ..


i don't belong to here ..
take me away ..
to the unknown place that just me and you ..
somewhere that i can relax on ..


i just hope to disappear from everyone mind memory ..
just pretend i never exist in this world ..


sometime just hope to be alone ..


not to care other ..
not to be care by other ..
not to fear other ..
not to be fear by other ..
not to face other ..
not to be face by other ..


just want to be me ..
go my way ..
walk my way ..
dress my way ..
sleep my way ..
speak my way ..


yes ..
i'm weird ..
but i'm fine ..
nothing much ..
nothing less ..
just me ..


what my strong point ?
i have many weak point ..


what my weak point ?
i have many strong point ..


credit to MIYAVI - sama ..


i get learn to it ..


haha ..




black and white .. yes .. just two ..

No comments: