Sunday, October 17, 2010

blog ~~~ (2)

etto ..


nothing special happen .. 


XD


etto ..
yesterday i was mention about the job for selling computerized dictionary ..
today i went to the shop again ..
and i found out that ..
the vacancy notice have been brought down ..


><


anyway ..


i will still search for another job near my house ..


so ..


now he get his job ..
and yeah ..
probably ..
our time been together is getting little ..


and yet ..
that's true ..
i'm kinda miss him much ~~


><


ah ~~~
gambate in your work .. 


><


every time when i asking he ..
" are you miss me like i miss you as well ? "
his answer is just always the same ..
" who will miss you ? "


><


anyway ..
if later on ..
i get my part time job ..


our time getting together will really become very very very little ..


><


tomorrow school reopen ..
my one week holiday is end - ed again ..


=="


and ..
that's a GOOD news ..


i still stuck with my assignment ..
i just can't figure out what i gonna do and write in my assignment ..
i have no idea ..
my brain is dead ..


><


GOD save me ..


damn ... 


hm ..
talking about me ..


i like to stick with him ..


XD


ya ..
maybe it's kinda annoying to him ..
but ..
i really like to stick with him ..


><


maybe i'm a failure girlfriend ..


XD


i capture on the car .. XD

No comments: