Wednesday, October 6, 2010

planning for web cam and MP3 & my mum ~ gzze ..

gzze ..
planning to buy a web cam for my computer after it has missing it's web cam for almost 2 years .. XD


and for some special situation .. 
so ..
i WANT to buy a WEB CAM !! ><


for mp3 ..
hm ..
it is cause of my phone have not enough space and the battery is easy to finish when i listen to song ..
so ..
i just plan to buy a MP3 ..


but anyway ..
most important is WEB CAM .. XD


and ..
yeah ..
my mum nowadays ..
keep complain to me about her work ..
i did't mention that ..
my mum is starting to work last fews week ..
and every day ..
when she back from work ..
keep telling me ..
that person so stupid ..
she make work become worst ..
bla bla bla ~~~~


and i told she that ..
i will go school by bus by my own ..
and back by my own ..
and she still ask ..
want me to fetch you back from school ??


sometime i just goin out for revision with my friends ..
she keep phone me ..
where you go ?
i told you to back home early ..


and when i go out ..
she ask ..
where you go ?


duhh ~~
mum ..
i'm now 18 years old girl ..
i know how to take care myself ..
and i have my life now ..


you always ask me to revision with my friends ..
but when i want to go out for revision ..
you keep asking me ..
where you go ?? where you go ??


sometime i wanna hang out with my friends ..
she is just asking me ..
where you go ??


and she will keep phone me ..
and ask me ..
what time you back home ??


=="


that's part of the reason why ..
i not really like to hang out with friends ..


i know ..
maybe you just worry me ..
but ..
that's just very annoying for me .. ><

No comments: