Friday, October 8, 2010

drawing ~~

hm ..
what i done just now ..
was drawing ..


yeah ..
drawing ..


i found out ..
i like to draw ..
but the problem is ..


I CAN'T DRAW !
damn ... 


><


well ..
i draw Uruha just now ..


that was just using other fans art ..
and i refer to it ..
then copy it directly ..


but ..
mine one is totally out of shape ..


and yeah ..
that guy told me that ..
he don't wanna see me on my holiday ..


i have one week holiday after today ..
then ..


since he don't wanna see me on my holiday ..
i think i just stay at home ..
making some revision and doin my school assignment ..


then i have no time to think about he ..
so no need too miss him ..


am i right ??


so ..
as you wish ..
my holiday week ..
i wont let you see me ..


ja ..
stop here ..
maybe will continue after i back from my driving lesson ..


oh ..
yeah ..
here is the Uruha i draw ..
(don't laugh .. onegaishimasu ~~~ >< )


half way to go --->

finish .. ugly draw .. ><


i was just copy this .. XD



No comments: