Saturday, October 16, 2010

blog ~~~

ok ..
yesterday when i go out ..
that near my house ..
got a shopping mall ..


but it is not like the shopping mall that have cinema and bla bla bla ..


and there got a shop lot ..
is vacancy for a part time and full time ..


it is all about sold - ing the computerized dictionary ..


but .. 
i think i can just only work on next month ..
and i think that ..
that time ..
the shop already have the worker ..
aren't them ?


><


i gonna work for part time already ..


oh ya ..
i will having my car driving REAL exam on 27th OCTOBER 2010 ..


wish me good luck ..
and can pass ..


and after that .. 
i think i may go search for a part time job ..


and i can work for my pocket money ..
and when having the off day ..
i can go learn my bike lesson ..


yeah ..
perfect ..


XD


hm ..
think is end for now ..


what i gonna say is ..
maybe ..
i have something to say later ..
will be update again ..


XD


minna .. 
konichiwa ..


XD

No comments: